- Katie Yow is a radical librarian and puppeteer based in Chapel Hill, NC. She often works with groups like the Mysterious Rabbit Puppet Theater and others.
- INVISIBLE is a mechanical instrument research and performance group composed of Mark Dixon and Bart Trotman. Invisible has toured regionally for 5 years, bringing with their ideas and artstruments to The North Carolina Museum of Art in Raleigh, Winston-Salem’s SECCA, The Ackland Museum at UNC, Second Street Gallery in Charlottesville, and regularly to the Cucalorus Film Festival in Wilmington.
- Carrie Hart is a scholar and activist currently working on a PhD in Educational Leadership at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is currently working on a a non-fiction web series called Keepin It Queer, that explores the idea of queerness as it manifests in various cultural patterns and practices.
- Athena Kokoronis is a cross-disciplinary performing artist based in NYC whose works are often participatory and mix food and dance, to better understand connections between history, appetite, and movement in society. Her works are performances and are often collaborative and research-based.
- Anna Luisa Daigneault is a songwriter, vocalist and musician from Montreal, Canada. She performs as Quilla.
- Christopher Lee Kennedy is a teaching artist and curator living in Greensboro, NC. He makes place-based projects that experiment with social learning, queer identity, and civic play. His process is research-based and collaborative. He is currently working through education and the rise of academic capitalism by playing inside a living museum Elsewhere, and pursuing a PhD at the University of North Carolina.
If you’re interested in being a teaching artist for a CoLab project please contact us!